Following your tests at the surgery, please confirm with the clinician how long you should expect to wait for results and call the surgery after 10am following this time period.
Our reception staff are not qualified to comment on results therefore it is your responsibility to check them and make any necessary follow-up appointment with the doctor.
Please note that we do have a strict policy regarding confidentiality and data protection. In this respect we will only give out results to the person they relate to unless that person has given prior permission for their release or if they are not capable of understanding them.
Drive-through Phlebotomy Service Addenbrookes
A New "drive-through" phlebotomy service will be based a Newmarket Road Park and Ride Site Cambridge. Please note that the current walk in phlebotomy service at the Nuffield Private Hospital will no longer be available.
When is the service available to use?
Between 9.30am and 4.30pm (excluding bank holidays) and is located at: Newmarket Road Park and Ride, Cambridge, CB5 8AA
Which patients CAN use this service?
- ADULTS (aged 16 or over)
- The patient can either be a driver or passenger
- INR (international Normalised Ratio) patients will be required to provide their request slip.
- Patients must bring a blood test request form (T-Quest) with them.
Which patients CANNOT use this service?
- Any persons under the age of 16 years
- Any persons with significant needs requiring additional support (i.e needle phobic)
- Any persons attending in a soft top vehicle.
- Any vehicle exceeding 2 metres in height.
There is no facility for walk in patients.